Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pretty me?

I woudln't post this on facebook becuase too many people read it. I just shaved my legs today for the first time in 8 months! Yup, the last time was before Adeline was born, and then I could never find a good reason to. Well, I got to a point where I was just curius to see how long it would grow. And I have sensitive skin and my legs are always itchy for days afterwards so I don't really like to shave anyways. Well, it's spring and it has been warm and I didn't want to wr nylons or boots to church so it had to be done.
In other news, it's been so warm so we have been outside this weekend getting sunburnt. I see myelf hanging out at my moms a lot when it is nice out. The kids loveb to ride their bikes and I hate our busy street. Also, garage sale season is here and I have a nice little list of things I want which means I have to get out there!
Adeline is over the chicken pox but now she is so clingy. I need to get her going to sleep on her own, I can't keep rocking her to sleep. SHe is really not all that co-operative when I do it anyways. I need to be tough.
I need to make a ceasar salad. We are having a birthday party for my nana and Preston today.
Bye

1 comment:

robinm said...

8 months!! I"m impressed. I thought i went longs periods between shaving my legs, but 2 months is probaly the most I've hit and that was w hen I was pregnant (which you are).. I wish I'd gotten a peek at it before you shaved. it would have been interesting to see.