Monday, July 12, 2010

Bad Night

So I went to bed last night with a sore tooth. I have about 8 cavities that need to be filled and I was waiting till Prestons benefits kick in, which could be now but he is not on top of it so we are not sure. SO one of my cavities started to really hurt yesterday so I took some Ibuprofin. I've never waited for a cavity to hurt and now I know why. It is a very uncomfortable pain. All I want these days is a good night sleep because Penny sleeps horribly and still wakes up every few hours. Last night she slept 6 hours stright...and I was awake for all of it! The pain subsided around 3:30 and I got a few hours sleep. Of course, I am kid of like "Heavenly father, why are you doing this too me?? All I pray for is a good night sleep and when the baby cooperates, my body doesn't??" ANyways, as I am grumping around the house this morning, I remembered that in my pure exhuastion last night, I decided to quickly do all the dishes and clean the kitchen even though I was tempted to leave it all...which I often do. THank goodness I did because on top of being cranky and in pain, I could have an even more disasterous house than I already have. SO, I guess I should be greatful to my heavenly father instead of questioning him as he perpared me a little for this miserable day:) AND I know it will pass and some day, I will get some sleep! Off to the dentist, benefits or not.

1 comment:

Kristen McD said...

Good luck. We have dental coverage too, but I haaaate the dentist. I make everyone else go, and ignore it myself.