Saturday, May 31, 2008

Grumpy Grumpy

I've found I've been extra grumpy lately. I'd like to blameit on pregnancy but I think it is the whole combintion of things. We're living at my moms with other people who make their own messes and live their own lives and it is starting to drive me nuts! I think Preston has a hard time understanding becuase he is at work all day and just chills here in the evening. I have to function...I'm used to having my own house and cleaning up after my own family, and now I have to worry about 4 single adults. It is very different. Besides that, prenancy is getting less convenient. I seem to have a lot of veins that are sticking out this time around and I don't like it! My legs get sore and everything gets tired. I don't like not bei able to function at full capacity and I get grumpy when I can't get things done. Of course, I have been trying to do some interesting things like building gardens mowing the lawn and building brick walls:)
Thats really all I have to complain about, I just find I've been loosing my temper easily and I get really annoyed by people. I hope it passes. I don't like being aggitated all the time.
Lets look for the positive...Clayton loves school, Kayla is adorable and I enjoy playing Go Fish with her everyday. She mixes up the 6 and 9 sometimes but it is so cute playing with her.
Well, I just wanted to babble while I had the time. Maybe I'll make more sense of this post later.

No comments: