Saturday, August 9, 2008

I want a tv

I would rather be rlaxing and watching tv right now but Preston is in one room watching football, and my mom is in the other room and I just don't feel like socializing right now. So I'm here, doing some one way socializing:) I don't think I could get any more impatient and grumpy for this baby to come out. I am sooo not ready for her, but I still want her out. I'm tired of not being able to breathe when I lie down because there is just no room left in there for air. I also HATE all the kicks in the gut, especially near the top/ribs...so uncomfortable. I have to groan everytime I bend down and let air out so I can actually bend. Right now, I feel like I have to pee again, as she is kicking me in the bladder, again. Yup, this can be done.
Anyways, we did buy a house. It is on the west side of Kitchener. I am exicted now, but I had really wanted to stay where we were becuase I hate too much change and Clayton liked his school. I know I am worrying for nothing becuase he will adjust fine. I just have to drive Kayla to pre-school Tues/Thurs. and it wont be close anymore. It was a great deal as the house had been on the market for 90 days and it is a fixer-upper. The lady was getting impatient(we were told after) so she took our crummy offer...which is great for us! Really, it just needs a lot of paint and a new roof. Most of it is just cosmetic so thats great. It is worth atleast $60,000. more than we paid for it and we are really hoping that it does pay off in the end. This is just a temp. home for us (temp could potentially be 2-3 years)atleast that is how we see it. A lot of our things are still in Calgary so we went garage saling today to get some cheap dishes and stuff. Got a pretty good haul:)
Anyways, still getting kicked and now my back is sore from trying to sit up straight so I'm gonna go walk around the house. I'm just a bundle of joy, aren't I?

No comments: