Friday, August 1, 2008

HOuse Hunting

o.k., suddenly on Tuesday we decided to start looking for a house. We realized we can't live here anymore. Too many different agendas. Last night we put in an offer on a house. We lowballed, but not too much so we will see if they even consider it. I am sooo impatient. The owners are camping and didn't check in with their realtor last night, which stinks. We have another property in mind that I like the location better It is really close to where we are right now and I can still walk to EVERYTHING so if this one we bidded on doesn't work out, we will bid on that one. I hope one of them works out becuase I find this whole process soooooo stressful and since we have decided to move out of my moms place, I have been so excited to just MOVE! Slept poorly last night and now I just sit and wait......(to hear from my realtor)

1 comment:

Kristen McD said...

Fingers crossed for you!

I liked living with my MIL for the most part. But, she worked a lot, and for a lot of it she was working out of town. Plus, Carter was small, and the house was huge so we pretty much kept to our sides. I can see how too many people in one place would be a pain.