Friday, July 25, 2008

Mrs. Negative

I feel like I've been saying a lot of negative things lately. Well, it's not gonna change! I'm kidding, but I have been kinda down in the dumps. I can't tell if it is pregnancy or my living situation but my patients is thin, if even there. I'm not even smiley and polite to cashiers anymore. I am very blunt, and pretty snarky to my family. And if you are a telemarketer or a door to door salesman...watch out. I will tell you how I feel about your product! This is me, and I don't see it changing by tomorrow. Some people like pregnancy, but I don't...and I think it is getting to me. I'm quite sure this is the last. And I can't believe I am doing it in my family's house. It's crowded, smelly, and I have to compete to be the top snarky brat. It's too much. But Tuesday we are in the apartment, so a little more privacy. I'm curious to see how gross the kitchen gets when I'm not in it anymore. I'm better than yesterday. I was reading a book off and on, and I think it was getting to me. It's about a girl whos goal is to be better than her rich 'I don't need to do anything - everything gets given to me' friend. She stalks her and even has a baby just to ahve something first(and then she pays no attention to her child. I though I was enjoying the book, but I was so depressed at the end of the day, I decided I wouldn't read it at all today and I feel much better. So, I will toss it. Well, my happy blog. Just wanted to let anyone know that if I say something rude, it can't be helped. It's a part of me for now....

2 comments:

Kristen McD said...

It's hot and you're using all your energy to grow a whole other human being. You get a pass from having to be nice all the time.

adrienne said...

Amen, sister! Just kidding!! I understand to some extent. I felt similar some days only a few weeks ago. I'm sure you'll feel better once the baby comes. I'm so glad not to be pregnant anymore and I get the added bonus of a beautiful baby to enjoy! Your in the home stretch! I found that Ben and Jerry's Half-Baked Ice Cream and vegging in front of the TV helped that last little while!! Hang in there!