Tuesday, December 16, 2008

December

Well, we've gotten through all our appointments. Kayla had 4 cavities filled and was braver than me in that dentist chair. We've ordered our kitchen cabinets and set a date to have the carpet installed. It is nice to see some big progress on the house.
I had Claytons post-assessment meeting and they don't see a problem with him. Which means I get to go back to the school and say 'whats your problem?'
So, things are getting under way. We leave for Calgary tomorrow which is very exicitng. My dad thinks I am crazy for flying with 3 young kids alone. I think Adeline could cause me some grief, but the other two should be a breeze. I'm being optimistic. I'm very excited to have a nice break in Calgary where we are not dealing with renos or school or anything. I got Adeline a Bumbo yesterday. I had my other two before the Bumbo fad so this is my first experience with it. She enjoys it enough so I think it was worth it. I also gave her a little cereal yesterday. I know, she's too young but she was grumpy and it shut her up for a while:)
I have a horrible cough right now that is keeping me up at night so I am sooo tired. Maybe that is why this post is starting to sound lame.

No comments: