Monday, December 1, 2008

Appointments.

This is my week of appointments. Today I am going to the dentist to get a cleaning. I have 4 cavities that they will be fixing this month. Better than Prestons 7 and Kaylas 4. Luckly, Clayton has none. He would have a fit if he had to get them filled. Kayla got two filled already and was a superstar during the whole thing. Yay for benefits. We've spent $3000 at the dentist this past month already...making up for when we didn't have benefits.
ALso, a guy is in our upstairs measuring for carpet right now. We are going to new carpet installed while we are in Calgary. We have Clayons appointment this week for his testing or whatever. As I ay attention to him more, I do see some small things like how eashe gets distracted when I ask him to do something. I have to ask him to put his shoes on 4 times becuase he will stop along the way to the front hall and pick something up r start talking or something. And he does have a lot of energy, maybe too much. I'm probably makg things up now so I feel like I'm not oblivious to my sons 'problems'. Also I have the parent teacher interview Friday, which I am excited about. I want to finally have a good talk with his teacher. We are also getting cabinets mesurements on Friday and they will start making our cabinets for the kitchen. I find this reno thing exciting, but also tiring. I will be glad when it is done. Right now the kitchen table is on the living room:)
Adeline is growing well. She is such an excellent sleeper. I can't rub it i enough because she is the first good sleeper I have had. 11 hours straight, each and every night. I am so lucky. She's not perfect. She's got a temper and expresses it dring the day but who cares when you are getting enough sleep:)
Kayla had a dance recital this weekend. It was very cute to watch them do their jazz number. Clayton spends his weekends helping do the reno. Hloves to be part of it all with the boys. It's hard to convince him that there is only so much a5 yr old can do. I am in a production called a night in Bethlehem with the church. I am a guide and had to practice this weekend. I get to guide people from Jerusalem to Bethlehem on the night of the Saviours birth. I have many lines to learn. She said I can ad lib but that is not a strength of mine. I am better at knowing my lines reallywell first. Preston works and watchs 24. He doesn't have much going on except the reno. We areboth really excited to the break that our trip to Calgary will hopefully be.

1 comment:

adrienne said...

We're excited to see you guys. We'll only be in Calgary for a few days, but maybe you can find a way to come to the Hat while you're here for a day or two!
I wouldn't read too much into Clayton's behavior. Knowing him and having some schooling in the area, if there is a problem, it's not a big one and there are probably pretty effective tools and solutions. And I said "IF" because there is an excellent chance that there is nothing diagnosable.
Holy cavities!! Have you been eating pure sugar cubes?? :)