Saturday, May 30, 2009

ADDY


My baby girl is 9 months old now. SHe loves has jam toast and yogurt for breakfast every morning. She loves cheese and tolerates chunks of brocolli and cauliflour on her tray at supper. SHe pretty much eats whatever I feed her. She will always open hoer mouth, even if she is getting full, but she starts to gag on the food when she doesn't want it anymore. Why she doesn't just refuse it, I don't know. We are working on getting her to go to sleep on her own, but she keeps throwing up. So, I'm torn between making sure she is full before bed, or that she can cry it out without throwing up. She has also had a snotty nose for 3 weeks so she may have some congestion that is gaging her when she gets too mad. She is not crawling yet but lvoes to try to move. The slower the better, we are not ready for a moving baby. Her and Preston have a good time together. She is very easy to play with. She is a very happy baby, a little high maintenance, as in she likes to be with us a lot, but easy to soothe and make laugh. Thats my girl.
We've been coming up with names for the next girl. Preston really wants it to start with a 'P' so the kids first initials can make 'PACK' which was the name of our electrical company in Calgary. He likes Petra...I want to scream. So I came up with Pacey. WHat do you think?

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I like Patrese - its not easy finding P names.

kyleandtaryn said...

Pacey is a super cute name!

Kristen McD said...

I like Pacey.

Or Paige. Or Piper. Or Peyton. Or Paris. Or Phoebe.

Kristen McD said...

Or Portia!

Francis Family said...

I like Pacey too! What ever happened to Oakley? Piper is cute. Someone I know just named their baby pepper. I guess it could be cute? I like the name Paisley, we almost did Presley and Paisley but they were too close and I wanted them to be different.

Kamille said...

I love Pacey. There is a gorgeous little girl in our ward named that. But of course it is a name that I would like, anything unisex for me! I also love Piper. If we were having a Boy we would have used a P name, as Kyndal has my initials, Paul wants to first boy to have his. I did find it more frustrating to be constricted by having to use that letter. There aren't as many great choices that I loved. So I feel for you! Good luck!