Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Kitchen

So, we have this brand, new kitchen. We put it together all ourselves. Cabinets, then floor, then paint, then backsplash, then appliances. However, I've never really been a fan. It took me till today to realize its the colours.....way too much brown. Beige walls, beigeish countertops, brown cabinets, brown flooring, brown/beige backspalsh. I should love the kitchen...but I don't. So, when Preston is at work next week I am going to have some people over to paint with me, possibly green. It is the cheapest thing that can be changed, so I'm doing it. I like it when I finally realize something and I can do something about it. I'm not telling Preston though becuase he will say no. Too much still to do and he wont want to think about it. I'm a little nervous. Let me get some pics.

1 comment:

Kristen McD said...

I want to see those pics you were talking about.