Saturday, June 30, 2007

SLacker...thats me

It's been two weeks since my last post. I thought I was better than this! Anyways, as some of you already know, we are moving. Our house is up for sale right now. If everything goes as planned wea re moving to....Brantford, ON. We can live there mortgage free and have room to make some other real estate investments, which Preston has been itching to do. His idea to move, not mine. This is not 100% though so don't go telling everyone I am moving ot Ontario. We need to sell our house and the market is full of houses like ours. Like I said, as long as everything goes right, we will be movin gto Ontario.
As far as the rest of our lives, it's just playing and cleaning. We get our sxchange students on Monday so we are planning for that right now. It's going to be a busy month!
I think thats it.

3 comments:

Kristen McD said...

Good NIGHT! Well, wow! Good luck to you!

Sarah said...

YAY Welcome home! THats so exciting.. You are moving back to ontario canada right?? YAY

The Bullknitter said...

I had not heard you were moving. Any particular reason why you are moving to Ontario? Are either one of you from there? I must be out of the loop.