Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Life


There,I finally put a picture on of Adeline. See her perfect head? I love that it is cute and round. I stare at her all the time. I thought I'd have gotten over it by now...but I haven't. I am so greatful to her for being a good sleeper. Im thinking back to Clayton who woke every 2 hours, and then struggled to go back to sleep and I would cry and even want to throw him out the window. This girl sleeps 8 hours every night before waking and is getting happier in the day time everyday. Easy baby and I am greatful as my other two are a handful right now. They don't keep me busy all the time, but when I ask them to do something I get ignored. Well, Clayton is best at ignoring, which I prefer to Kaylas refusal. I never wanted to be a nag, but they make me one. Part of it is my fault. I need to make sure they are listening before I talk. Tv off. I guess then if they don't jump up and respond, they go to their room? I am not confident in y discipline techniques,I either need to change it, or not feel so bad when I send them to their room for not getting ontop of their chores. Uggghhhh.
Anywas, Our House in Calgary is c/s. It c/s in less that 24 hours. We priced it real agressively. Our realtor told us 75 houses were on the market last month in Chaparral and only 4 sold....very sad. However, we will still make money on the house so it was o.k. to price it so low. I;m crossing my fingers that everything goes through. We are starting to get going on this house. I'm trying to get painting done as often as I can, Preston has started to pull up the floor in the bathroom and laundry so we can lay tile. He is going to try it on his own...he's never done tile before. The kitchen re-design will be the hardest and most expensive. It's kind of exciting becuase we've never done a reno before and we want to do it and make money on it if we sell in the spring. I think I'll take pictures,before and after. Hmmm...I'm gonna do it now.

2 comments:

Kristen McD said...

What does c/s mean? Like, under contract? That's SO exciting!! I'll say a prayer it goes through smoothly. Gosh that would be great.

And Adeline continues to be just a cutie pie. She really does have a great head. lol

Amber said...

conditionally sold. The inpsection turned up some moisture in one of the bathrooms, I hope they'll let us fix it.