Monday, February 16, 2009

Coming to terms

O.K., I have stopped whining. That last post was like 2 days after I found out, soI was still pretty surprised. I now realize I will be pretty happy to have another one. However, I still hate being pregnant! But I do count my blessings that I have healthy pregnancies so again, stopping whining. I feel pretty good. Just tired all the time and my appetite has changed, but nothing too much. Were trying to frantically finish this reno before Adeline starts crawling. We don't want too much sawdust and nails on the ground for her to eat:) I am very happy with the kitchen, much easier to cook in and more pleasant for sure. I'll take pics when it is all done. Today is family day, but Preston is working...he is getting paid double time so why not? I think we will go to my moms and hang. Good times.

1 comment:

Heather May said...

I'm glad you're over the shock. I cried when I found out about one of mine, but I got over it quickly. Just bad timing...Hope you feel better soon!