Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pregnant....again

No, I'm not excited. This was totally unplanned. I started the pill 3 weeks ago and I got a huge cold over this past weekend. At the end of it, I started to feel tired and nauseaus so I took a test. It was positive. The doctor confirmed it the next day. I have no idea how far along I am but I have an ultrasound tomorrow. Yes, we did think we were done. Preston has a vasectomy scheduled, so we had certainly planned to be done. Anyways, so here we are. I HATE being pregnant. I thought I didn't want to be pregnant with Adeline, I can't imagine how insane I am going to go being pregnant with this one. Anyways, yay.

4 comments:

Lynellen said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I hope the pregnancy will be very smooth and easy, with minimal discomfort and a wonderful precious new child who thrills you so much that you can't imagine life without her/him.

Saw your blog b/c it was listed in my Google Alerts summary for the keyword "pregnant".

Hang in there..you can do this!

Nancy said...

holy, I'm shocked. How old is your baby? Well it was meant to be I guess. You can do it. Goodluck.

adrienne said...

Perspective, my dear! Believe me, I know how unexpected this was for you. But this baby is supposed to be coming at this particular time. There is something very special to me about Vienna, because I know she was supposed to come to our family when she came and now we are so grateful! It's hard to see it that way now, but just try and appreciate it as much as you can because it will be your last (at least, that's the plan, right?!).

Kristen McD said...

I feel for you, dude. I'm sorry you're miserable. (((HUGS)))