Sunday, May 6, 2007

Here's our house


So I got pics. of the house up on here. I didn't bother to clean or get stuff out of the way. I ove my kitchen. A lot of cupboard space, everything is hidden which is great. I also love the master bath. The tob and shower are seperate which is great when I want to take a shower and the kids want to take a bath. Besides that, the house is a house. Most of my pics are on facebook so take a look there. We met a whole ton of neighbours today. Our street is littered with kids, mostly a year or 3 older than Clayton but he still had a blast playing with them all. I don't realize how much I seclude myself from non-mormom people sometimes. Not that I do it on purpose but it's easy to do. Anyways, I just realized how different it can be socializing with non-members when you haven't done it in a while. Different topics come up. The sad part is that it was so obviously different from my other day to day conversations that it makes me realize I need to build some better relationships with my non-mormon neightbours. Keep me out in the real world. I don't know if this is making any sense to you...it was just wierd when your done talking about your kids where conversations go.
Anyways, our neighbours all seem great. Very excited. Trying to convice Preston to stay in this house...maybe even I'll start watchng 1 child to make a few bucks. We'll see..it's not my favourite option. But neither is moving out of this house and neighbourhood. Lots of kids, a school and a perfect house. Love it.
ANyways, we are going to take a Sunday stroll before I make tacos for supper. I don't know why I make them so much. The kids never eat them.

1 comment:

Jacquie said...

Amber! Congrats! The house looks beautiful. We are so excited for you guys.