Thursday, May 3, 2007

I survived Ultimate Frisbee

I went to my first Ultimate Frisbee practice last night and I was thrilled with my performance. Not that I was the star of the team or anything. But I ran it out and even caught the frisbee! I felt nausea for the first 5 mintues but I got past it. My only problem was when I got home I was exhausted but couldn't sleep. Now I know why Preston can't go right to bed after basketball. Preston bought a72 inch tv a couple days ago...ridiculous. It was supposed to be delivered today but last night I finally talked him down to a smaller one (62 inches but half the price!) He said as long as I delt with it...so I ran out to Best Buy as fast as I could.
Still unpacking. I realized I don't really want to take pictures until the boxes are out of the house. So you will have to wait.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

That is so funny. Boys are so ridiculous with their electronics. 62 inches is still huge. Ours is 52 inches and is so big it hurts my eyes. We can't move our couches any further back. Good thing you convinced him of a smaller one.

Kristen McD said...

72 would really be pushing it. lol. Joe made a big deal about getting a 52" (I think?), and we've had it for almost four years... You've seen it but probably don't remember. lol. Anyway... I fought him but I actually really like having it not. When we move it's going out in the apartment/rec room and we'll get a flat one to mount on the wall. Not so big though...