Friday, May 25, 2007

The past week...




This week has been ehuasting. For some reason I have been incredibly tired all week. And not just the tired like 'oh, I'm tired becuase I have young kids' It's the kind of tired like I'm waiting to get sick or something. It's wierd..and my neck and back have been sore every day to, so I'm not sure if I should exercise myself back to health, or rest. I'm just waiting for it to pass. It's been a super busy week. I went to the cannery for the first time on Tuesday and it was lots of fun. I got to can potatos, onions, apples, and lots of other stuff. Then I went and fianlly bought a Coleman stove and some butane. I am trying to prepare a food storage. I am working on water right now cause I guess that is pretty important. Wednesday I had an Ultimate frisbee game...in the rain. Luckly, I wasn't feeling well so I left after 15 minutes. It was a good game to be sick for:) Thursday was my card swap and the party turned out nicely. Lots of ladies showed up and there were some awesome cards. I thought I went too extreme last month so I went simple this month and I had the simplest card...I need to find a happy meduim.
Tonight is finally a relax night....after a long day of Swimming lessons, Gymtastics(which was great by the way Jacquie - very empty and we had the run pf the place) I just ordered some chicken and Preston and I are going to watch some Greys Anatomy. Saturday is some great garage saling in McKenzie Towne. I'm hunting for Action figures becuase CLayton seems to be interested in those and we have zero. I never know when to get them the next stage of toys. Kayla is into little dolls and furniture and houses.
Thats us. Here's some random pics.

6 comments:

Kristen McD said...

I think peeing on a stick might be the first thing to do...

Sarah said...

Now Im curious... Pee on a stick!

Nancy said...

Hey thanks for the BBQ on saturday. that was a lot of fun.. I hope you start feeling better. You only ate a quarter of the hamburger, maybe you are pregnant. Haha!

Kristen McD said...

PEE ON THAT STICK!!

Amber Wigg said...

There will be no stick peeing on! I do not want to be pregant yet...so if for a crazy reason I was, which I'm not, I don't want to know!

The Bullknitter said...

I can totally see that picture of Clayton eating watermelon in Country Woman Magazine!