Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Back Track







So I am excited to get some cute pics. on here so I'm going to back track a little bit. Gymnastics just ended for Kayla a couple weeks ago and I am kicking myself for not signing her up again....she loved it! SHe asks about it all the time and I feel bad. But swimming starts in a few weeks for both kids...should be almost as fun.
Clayton is a bit afraid of getting water in his face and he certainly wont put his head under the water so we will see how the lessons go. After all, we are moving into a lake community...the kids have to know how to swim!
The cold snap that we have had has made us resort to some silly indoor activities. Yes the kids are sitting naked in buckets of soapy water...in the house. I make a car wash for Clayton every once and a while and he cleans his cars with a toothbrush and rinses them and drys them. They decided to wash themselves this time. It made a big wattery mess, but they had fun. I realize though I have to draw a line. Today they went into the bathroom together and took the potty bucket from the potty and scooped water out of the big toilet and dumped it on the floor. Unfortunately, I didn't catch on until the big toilet was empty.
This past weekend all we did was pack ...oh and we went to a surprise party. When we came home the babysitter was asleep on the couch and Kayla was screaming on the stairs. Heavy sleeper. I guess you have to be a mom to care:)
Happy Easter everyone!

1 comment:

Kristen McD said...

Kayla does really well on the balance beam. C will only walk it if I hold his hand - even the one that's just 6" off the ground!