Friday, April 13, 2007

So not creative







Just so you know. I'm not good with titles. So you will often see titles that says 'this week' or 'weekend' I just don't have that creativity gene that you all seem to be blessed with.



Anyways. It was easter this past weekend and my mom came to visit. All we did all weekend was shop and sew. We made some window treatments for the new house. Actually we made a lot of them...all for under $100.00! My mom is the best bargain shopper ever. We made me a super cheap, yet super stylish bed cover too. I have to say I walked into the Bay and I was ready to give up after 5 minutes but my mom kept digging....and we scored. Same with Fabric Land. I always prep myself for a visit to that store because I usually walk out frusterated. Anyways a weekend well used. I had a small family dinner at Kamilles(SIL) house on Sunday and my mom left early Monday. I had to take her to the airport at 5 am but I went back to Prestons parents house and went to sleep till 8:30!!! Preston brought the kids up at 11am so I had the whole morning to myself....and they were even clothed properly when they got there:)



These are just some silly pics. Clayton gave me a whopper of a bruise (yes, my legs are that white) when he kicked my leg instead of jumping over it. Just goes to show what kind of damage a 3 yr. old can do. I just joined an Ultimate Frisbee team. I'm terrified!! I am soo out of shape but I have been asked a couple years in a row and I finally said yes. I'm very excited for the extra motvation it will give me to get back into shape. But like I said...I'm terrified! I'm no good at sports and I'm afraid they will all yell at me when I don't catch the frisbee.



Thats us in a nutshell. We are making a lot of interesting decisions right now about where we are going to live and work in the near future so stay tuned becuase I'm sure I'll have some fun posts to come!

4 comments:

Kristen McD said...

No no, you're FINE at sports. *I* am no good at sports. lol.

But yeah, they might yell... Good luck!!

Kristen McD said...

And - how are those painkillers we brought you at Christmas working for you?

Amber Wigg said...

great! Love 'em...want some more:)
Hopefully I can get some when my SIL goes to Utah in June...

Nancy said...

Sounds like you had an eventful Easter. Can't wait to see your new house with all your curtains up.