Thursday, April 19, 2007

Imaginary Friend

So Clayton has some imaginary friends. I may have mentioned this to some of you and I was worried but I did the good mom thing and researched it to find that it is quite normal. Infact it shows great creativity and smarts, so I guess I should be thrilled he has imaginary friends. His best friends name is Blun. He Also has an Ugo, Slack and Thacker. Today I left his 'friends' outside by accident so I had to let them in out of the rain. He tried to tell me I left them at Walmart but there was no way I was going back to pick them up:)
Anyways, it's fun to watch him play with Blun. I just get a little tired of hearing about him. But I am trying to listen as they say if their 'friend' has concerns like he is afraid of the dark, it is usually a sign that the child is more afraid of it himself. Anyways, swimming lessons starts tomorrow and I'm excited to see if Clayton does o.k. on his own while I'm with Kayla.
ALso, I've been exercising. I have to say that on here so you all ask me periodically how I'm doing. Which will make me feel guilty that I am slacking off and I will get at it.
Tomorrow is our walk through. I'm very excited to get this all over with. So stressful!!

No comments: