Saturday, April 21, 2007

I love my family!


I had a whole day to myself today! Preston took the kids to his parents and I got to do some packing. I also took a minute to rent Stranger Than Fiction while I folded laundry and I had 2 whole meals without interruption. However, having the whole day to myself made me realize that life is nothing without them. (I hope no single, childless people are reading this) Even though I had lots to do, I found myself bored. I'm always torn. When they are around, I am frusterated I'm not getting anything done. But an hour after they leave I want them back! I have no idea what I did with my time when I was single and I keep thinking that when I get alone time I will just love it. But I realize I love my family more and I guess that is a good thing:)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Amber you are so cute, I love my family too, but I don't miss them if they are gone for a couple of hours. (is that bad??) Oh well. ANyways Tate and I say congrats for preston. That is great for you guys. I knew you were getting baby hungary. kidding. Your right it is hard to raise a family and work from home at the same time. Oh and Dorienne said your cards were so cute. I haven't seen them yet, but everyone said they were awesome.